Thursday, January 27, 2011

Two for Me!

I did it again! I found time to do two for me! I love when that happens! I used a Doodle Pantry image to make this sweet Valentine's day card for one of my students...(others will be variations of the toppers on the heart). This valentine heart comes with a lot of different character toppers and is so versatile! Check it out at Doodle Pantry!



My next project was done with a darling Big bear image from Faith at Designed 2 Delight. This cute image was a freebie in her progressive challenge. If you didn't get it free last week; you can buy it at her store. I made a tag to go with the candle I bought for my daughter for Valentine's Day. I stamped tiny hearts on the wrapping on the gift he is holding just for the holiday! The flower I made with a scallop punch from SU! I punched it out 8 times,spritzed with water, crumple up, let dry,then inked edges and piled together. I then punched a hole in the middle, added a brad,then scrunched it up for the shape. This image is also versatile and I will be able to use it for birthdays, Christmas, weddings, etc.! I love when that happens!


Thanks for looking and leave me some lovin' !

2 comments:

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Both are awesome and love the heart stamps on the tag. Very creative!
Thanks for joining us at D2D this week. Hugs, Kathie

Jennie said...

These are both gorgeous Georgia! Love your cute little Doodle Pantry frame, I love those Ants!

And your adorable tag is gorgeous xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...