Monday, January 10, 2011

Designed 2 Delight Lambie!



Faith has a freebie up on her site at Delightful Inspiration for the first week of the month of her progressive challenge. It's this cute little lamb with sentiment! (My hubby's initials are EWE...!) I cut out my image and card using a Spellbinders die and then made the card into an easel card. Colored with Copics and then added a felt and button to the inside with a sentiment from Michael's $1 bin. A little doodling around the scalloped edges and this card is ready! Have a good rest of your day all!

14 comments:

Jennie said...

Ahhhh its so sweet Georgia :)
xx

Trina said...

Adorable! I'm trying to finish my FP rounds; I got behind and feel like it will never end! :D

Faye said...

Hello Georgia. Happy 2011. Just doing the Feline Playful rounds. This is really sweet and I love the blue with it. x

Cindy Gay said...

Cute little sheep design. Cindy, here on the Feline Playful blog hop.

faithnme said...

ohh wow i love your easle card. and the sheep is too cute

now following from Feline Playful

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun card- love your blog. Here from Feline Playful and I am already a follower!

Crystal said...

This is super adorable! I'm scared to venture out into the shaped easel cards but this is perfect!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Cute easel card Georgia...love that little lamb!!! TFS

Juanita said...

Hi there I'm a new follower from Feline Playful. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Just adorable! I stopped by from Feline Playful and now am a follower. Happy New Year!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello a very beautiful card and a great design.
Hugs Karla

dstandard said...

Totally adorable card! Love your shape! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Seongsook Duncan said...

So cute! Love the colors.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is such a terrific Valentinel! What a super creative design. Your hubby will love it!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...