Monday, January 24, 2011

Happi Inspiration Challenge!


We have another inspiration challenge for you at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge blog. Look at this wonderful soothing picture and draw inspiration from it...I sure did!

I made two cards using the colors from this picture in them. The first one is done using a door basket image from Happileigh and the second one with that cute mouse Tatters getting into the sugar bowl! My first image was colored with my Copic markers and the second one came pre-colored! How easy is that! A card can be put together lickety split if you are short on time and need a card in the moment!



I love that about Leigh's images...I think almost all of them can be purchased pre-colored or un-colored. I love them both ways! Wouldn't that cute mouse one be perfect for your "Sweetie" for Valentine's Day?
Why don't you go and visit the Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge blog; check out all of the wonderful creations, and then try your hand at our challenge? Have a great day everyone!
I am also entering these into the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes - distressing (my 2nd card)
Fuzzy Wuzzy - Use an animal & anything Goes!( My second card)
Totally Papercrafts - Use a Heart(My second card)
Colour Create Challenge - Pink, blue, gray, cream colors (both cards)

12 comments:

Margo said...

Your card are just lovely !
Greetz
Margo

Jennie said...

Georgia! These are both gorgeous! I adore that mouse!! Really beautiful

xxx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

2 pretty cards.
Love that pink heart and the bow on your second one.
Thanks for joining our 'heart' challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
Caroline xxx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

both cards are super sweet and just lovely!

Thank you so much for joining us in our DISTRESSING challenge this week at Paper Sundaes! Good luck!

♥ Lisa

Crystal said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

JustYolie said...

Oh my your card is gorgeous!
I found you through Feline Playful and I'm now a follower.
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

Julie said...

Two lovely cards - and the tulle embellie on the second is awesome!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Colour Create this time around, Juliexx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Your cards are so pretty! Beautiful texture on them.
Thank you so much for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge,
Sharon xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! Awesome cards, Georgia!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! Awesome cards, Georgia!

Louise said...

This looks utterly stunning! Love pink so thank´s for my today dose ;)
Love the gorgoues heart :)
Thank´s for joining us at TFWC :)
Hugs

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card, love the super sweet image!
Thanks for joining us at Fuzzy Wuzzy :)
Kelly.x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...