Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Few for Me!

Hi everyone! I actually found time this weekend to make a few cards using images that I have been meaning to get to! Two images are by that talented Maurie Manning and the other two by uber talented Laurie from Doodle Pantry!




I made the ants card for my SIL for her birthday this coming Friday. I just love those ants! This time they are masquerading as other insects! Too funny! The sweet birdie card is for my nephew's birthday in the next two weeks. I love this birdie and it always makes me smile!


The first Mo Manning card was done for a co-worker's upcoming birthday.


This Mo Manning image was done to put in my stash and use later. I love the sentiment too! It's from TLC sentiments.

Leave me some lovin' !
I am entering these into the following challenges:
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything Goes

6 comments:

L.Wilson said...

Just darling work! really cute coloring and you always accent so perfectly. love the sentiments too.

Trina said...

Georgia, your coloring & paper choices go together fabulously! (just one thing - Mo's name isn't Maurice... I think it's Maurie.) ;)

Tracy said...

Wonderful cards! Such a great cariety. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Pat (mspfd) said...

These are fabulous, Georgia. Your coloring is the bomb and such great designs.

skylife said...

They are all so cute! Love the images and the colors!
Thanks for joining us at DDSB

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia I LOVE your birdie and ant cards, wow! Of course your Mo Manning are just as gorgeous. Awesome!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...