Monday, January 3, 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge!


I have more good news today! I am also a new member to the Critter Sketch Challenge team! The challenge blog runs challenges every Monday.(I am going to be busy! lol!) Our sponsor this month is The Stamping Boutique.Here is my creation for this week using Mail Girl. Isn't she sweet?




I think she is mailing her thank you cards for her Christmas gifts. What a good girl! I have listed the DT members on my side bar under the Critter Challenge emblem. Go on over and check out the challenge and give it a try!We use a sketch each week for the challenge. Here is this week's sketch. You may turn the sketchany way you wish as long as we can still see the original sketch there(somewhere!). Have fun with it and show us what you've got! You have one week so come join in the fun!
I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Critter Sketch blog - Sketch
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Karber Weekly #19 - Flowers and a digital image

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! Thank you for playing The Karber Weekly Challenge :)

Crystal said...

Great card Georgia, love your take on the layout!

Anonymous said...

Love the colours/papers you've chosen.Very pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Stephanie said...

Absolutely stunning. Happy New Year! I have become a follower.

Lila said...

hi
Lovely card
thank you for coming to my blog.I am now following you too
See you again soon...

sammi said...

Gorgeous card! Love the papers you used and the color combo is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your passion, in our "anything Goes" challenge, and Good Luck!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...