Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Doodle Pantry January 5th Release and Challenge!



Guess who is a guest designer this month for Doodle Pantry?! Yup! Me! I was so excited to get chosen for this honor as I love Laurie's images! She is so super talented and I had the honor of being on her first Design Team when she started! Thanks for the chance to play with you all again! There are lots of new images being released today over at Doodle Pantry. Go and check them out! I used the uber cute ants to do my card today.They are called the Heart Candy Ants. I used several different images from the set combining them together for my card! The ants are getting ready for Valentine's Day... Are you?

Just for entering the challenge you will win a super cute image so this is a definite "win win" situation! If you are randomly chosen to win the challenge you will win another great prize on top of the freebie!This challenge is a "beautiful thing"!
Laurie has a "grab bag " sale going on for the next two weeks also. Some of her images are 50 percent off. Super way to start your collection of her images. Make sure to check it out in her store here.


Have a great day everyone! I will be back with another wonderful image of Laurie's before this week is over!


5 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh Georgia congratulations!
I must admit I first discovered your crafts through Doodle Pantry and was thrilled when I discovered we would be working together on IDIC.

Beautiful card so glad to see you back on Doodle Pantry.

xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am from Feline Playful blog.
I am a new Followers of your blog.
Your blog is beautiful.
Happy New Year!
Hugs Karla

Scrappy Scatty said...

wow I love this xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Yeah, you're back! Love, love, love your card!

Dawn Frost said...

I never thought of putting them together, they are fabulous!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...