Thursday, January 27, 2011

For The Boys in your Life! AiF Challenge


It's challenge day at AIF and it's all about the boys! It's a masculine challenge! I never seem to have enough masculine cards so I was happy for this one. We got to use this great set ( A must have for anyone that does masculine cards) Little Cowboy. Isn't this set the cutest?! I chose two of the images for the card I made this time. The next time I can do a completely different card thanks to all of the cool images in this set!

I colored with my Copics and made a simple card with no design papers or other embellishments! I wanted the images to take center stage and be the stars! (hahaha...)This card will be for my nephew Bryce who will be turning 7 next month.
Check out all of the other girls creations at AiFactory and then try your hand at our challenge "Pardner"...I hear it's gonna be a "showdown"! Have a great day!
I would like to enter the following challenges with my card:
Allsorts - For a Male/boy
Aly's Sunday Challenge - For the Guys
Cards for Men - Challenge 2, Let's Party!
Oh la la - 3 of a Kind
Fab n Funky - Delight in Your Digi

3 comments:

Lila said...

This is totally cute. The image is beautifully colored.
xx.

Wendi said...

pWhat a great card thats a fab set too
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Anne said...

FANtastic card! Thanks for linking with us at OLL this time. Hugs x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...