Wednesday, January 19, 2011


Faith at Delightful Inspiration has her 2nd freebie of the month challenge this week. She gave this image of a cupcake with little valentine candies atop it. I actually used some Halloween paper as my background DP for this one! I colored with my Copics. The ribbon is from a contest I won somewhere on the Web... Isn't it pretty? Faith, you hit another homerun with this one! Thank you! I am entering this into the following challenges:
Delightful Inspiration - Use of image
Freshly Brewed - Valentine's Day/love themed
My Time to Craft - Spots & dots
Bunny Zoe Crafts Challenge #8 - Love is in the Air

2 comments:

Stacy said...

This is adorable! I am lovin' that lace and ruffle! Too cute! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

deesdesigns said...

Love the DP - just perfect for this weeks challenge. Love the D2D stamp! I'm so glad you were able to join us this week at My Time To Craft's Spots & Dots Challenge. Dee

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...