Monday, January 17, 2011

Critter Color Challenge # 47 !


This is my second post for the Critters since I joined their design team! We take turns posting and last week was my turn off! I am back this week with a great challenge! This week we challenge you to use the colors blue and silver in your creation! You are also suppose to accent with either pearls or rhinestones! Don't forget to accent cause I did! Do not use my card as a sample for the accents cause I FORGOT to add them! lol! I used a couple of punches to punch out my tag (SU) and my flowers(MS). They were punched out of the tops from take out containers!
If you would like to see some samples done by the other members of the DT (hopefully with pearls and/or rhinestones...) check out the Critter Sketch Challenge blog.
You have one week to post your entries and maybe you will be our lucky winner...Good Luck!
I would like to enter this into the folowing:
Simply Create - punches/die cuts
Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Georgia - I so love the choice of blue colors for wintery cards!
Well Done!
Thanks for playing in our challenge!
☺ Sandi
DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Jennie said...

Scrummy card Georgia!!
I love your colours

xx

Pattie G said...

Georgia, What a cute card! Love the image too, Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
hugs ♥

Crystal said...

Looks great Georgia & I love those flowers with the button centres!

LindaS said...

Such a funny card. I love the blue. Thanks for joining Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. LindaS - DT

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for creating such a beautiful project to add to our challenge on Pattie's Creations Design Challenge this week.

Love
JenLee
PC Design Team 1 Lead

Janice said...

This is too cute! Thanks for playing Simply Create this week!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...