Monday, January 10, 2011

Benefit for Katie


There is a benefit going on right now for Katie Renz and her family. Katie was diagnosed with stomach cancer and the only available treatment is chemotherapy...You can read more of her journey by reading her blog above. Her friend Jak Heath has put together a fundraiser here at Jak of Jak Heath.com. Jak is having this fundraiser to help raise money for Katie's Treatment and to give her lovely boys a treat too. Please check her blog (highlighted with her name above) to see all of the wonderful donations that have been given to help out this fund raiser. You are able to get tons of cute digital images and papers for a minimal cost so please go check it out and help in this wonderful fundraiser! Laurie from Doodle Pantry has donated a wonderful set for this occasion. I have done my card using one of those cute images!My prayers and thoughts are with Katie and her young family.
P.S. I bought the wonderful image package that is up on Jak's blog. Look for some new posts in the coming days using some of them!

10 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

The images is lovely! I have come to your blog from feline playful! Im going to check out that page for the fundraiser. i'm also going to become a follower!!! I have a candy running until later today if you haven't signed up all ready and if you have time please feel free to sign up!! xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome card, Georgia and such a touching post.

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a fabulous card, I love that image, brilliant.
Kevin xx

Cindy said...

You are my last visit from Feline Playful. You have a lovely blog. C2

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing. Came via Feline Playful. I am a follower now :)

Cards By MI said...

Fun! Really great and fun inspiration around here.
Love n hugs
Marie

Jennie said...

I almost cried reading her blog. I feel so much for her.

Your card is adorable :)

xx

Mervi said...

Nice thing to remember Katie!

It's a beautiful card, I'm your new follower from Feline Playful -
sending you greetings from Finland;-))m

Shell said...

Gorjuss card i love this image and will be buying the bundle myself (as soon as payday is here).
SHell xx

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE your bunny and bear, soo very sweet!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...