Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Designed 2 Delight Sweetie!


This week Faith has a delightful image of a cupcake along with some pretty rose buds for the progressive challenge at Delightful Inspiration. I thought that the rose bud on top added a little to the beauty of the cupcake so I added more!(And I didn't stop there...couldn't contain myself...had to add more to the base!) I also added some darling little pearls to their centers and voila! I have an instant card for a birthday gift! just tuck this inside your gift and add that personal touch! As always...Faith you "rock"! Thanks for the challenge and the freebie!

7 comments:

Dana said...

Love you pearls on this yummy card!! It's precious!!
Hugs~
Dana

Leanne said...

Hi! Love how you added more roses glad you didn't stop cuz it looks awesome hee hee! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and becoming a follower and leaving such a sweet comment!! I am now a follower and can't wait to see what more you create in 2011!! Hugs, Leanne

Jennie said...

Beautiful card Georgia! You have done an awesome job xx

Karen Hasheck said...

I am a new follower and friend via Feline Playful. Great blog! I’m visiting and commenting a little early because I have the time today. My number is 69, so I am looking forward to the 9th and all the comments and new followers on my blog too. If you want to visit sooner, the address is: http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com. Happy stamping!

Susan Hogan said...

Very cute - good enough to eat in fact!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Oh this is so cute Georgia! Love how you used the pearls, what a super touch.

Daniela Dobson said...

Love the cupcake!!!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...