Monday, January 17, 2011

Happi Time!

This week at HappiLeigh Scrappin' Challenge we have a picture for you as inspiration to use for your challenge entry. Just look at these sweet mice!



There are a few new rules for our weekly challenge. They are as follows:

You may now use any image from any artist to enter in the challenge. (Inappropriate images will be withdrawn)
You will receive 1 entry point for your entry.
If you use a Happileigh Scrappin' image you will receive an extra entry point.
The winners will now be chosen randomly.
There will still be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place drawings.


Check out what I did with this new image called "I DO" by Leigh...



I tried to capture the pastel "soft" feelings that I got when I looked at the inspirational picture. I colored with my Copics and used "A Child's Year" cartridge with my Cricut die cut machine to cut out the card. I used scraps of designer papers from my stash and Copic markers to color. My flower is from DCWV. Go over to Happileigh Scrappin' and check out all of the other DT members creations and then start thinking about what you want to create using the inspirational picture! Happy Monday everyone!
I am entering this into the following challenges:


Copic Creations #42- What's New? (My cartridge that I cut the card out with, and my digi)
Secret Challenger #117- With love
Scrapbook Sisters - Heart's Desire

5 comments:

Curly said...

This is such a cutie, fabulous colouring and the mice are so sweet,
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 117: With Love,
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

ThePurplePlace said...

Totally adorable! :)

Made by Mandy said...

Georgia I love the shape of this card and all the layers. You have definitely captured a soft feel to it and done a good job with the image.

Well done sweetheart xxx

Happileigh Scrappin' said...

Georgia, your card is so sweet! Thanks for all your hard work on the HLSC DT. You are so very appreciated.

Heather said...

Gorgeous card - love the cute image and your soft gently colouring of it. .....fabulous design and papers.

So glad you shared this with us at Copic Creations,
hugs
Heather xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...