Sunday, January 2, 2011

IDIC Technique Challenge#36



For my technique challenge at I Did It Creations challenge blog this week I did an easel card. You may do whatever technique you would like to do! We leave the technique up to you! I used a sweet image by Glitterbabe's Art which was already colored! All I needed to do was embellish it and pop it on my card! How easy is that!I used a MS punch to make my tan trim embellishment on the outside and inside of card.I used two different Nestabilities dies for the image and frame around it. The brads used were found at Big Lots (I believe from We are The Memory Makers). I inked the edges for that distressed look.I added a couple tiny tags and a computer generated sentiment and I am "good to go"! Why not go over to the blog and check out the challenge? And while you are there check out what the other members of the DT have created for you!
I am also entering this into the following:
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Ellephantastic - New Beginnings
One Stop Crafts - New Beginnings
Praire Fairy Fridays #43 New Beginnings

17 comments:

Jill said...

Really lovely easel card, I love the image and its a great idea using the buttons. Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic this month and hope to see you next time. Jill

Margo said...

What a lovely card !
Love the colours you used and the tiny tags :)
Love
Margo

Michelle said...

Fab Easel card, love the cute image. Happy New Year to you and thanks for taking part in our first challenge of 2011! Hope to see you again next month!
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
xx

Tamara Morton said...

I love easel cards and this one is stunning. Someone is going to be very pleased with receiving this card. Thanks for joining us over on Ellephantastic. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs and New Year Wishes
Tamara (Elle DT)

Debs said...

Such a great card, love it.
Hugs

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, thanks for playing along on Ellephantastic this month. Hope you have a Wonderful 2011. Hazelxox

Joy said...

what a great card, thanks for playing with Bugaboo! Joy DT for Bugaboo

Jasmine Wilmany said...

That's beautiful. You did such a wonderful job. Love the colors too.





Blessings!

★ Jasmine Wilmany

★ jasminewilmany.com

Helen Laurence said...

fabby card, great colours. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic. Hugs Helen x

Scrap It Girl, Kimberly said...

Cute site. I just found you through the Feline Playful comment/blog. I am now a new follower!

stuffie said...

I love these folds!! Super cute card!! :)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

BEAUTIFUL CARDS! Love your work! I've enjoyed looking at your blog! I've followed you from Feline Playful

thank you so much if you took some time to see me :-)
love
Claudia

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Love your easel card! Great technique!!

Thank you so much for the kind words today, meant alot!!xx

Happy New Year xx
Tammy

Nicole said...

Thanks for stopping by, love the fold on this card. Great use of shapes.

Jodie Mackrell said...

great easel card! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at Catch the Bug!

Trisha said...

Great card! Love the image and the pop-up style! Thanks for playing at FFF's New Beginnings challenge! xox Trisha

Lori said...

Cute, thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays, we're happy to have you!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...