Thursday, January 20, 2011

Doodle Pantry New Releases!


Laurie has released some more images today at Doodle Pantry ! I am so thankful that she asked me to guest design this month! (I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift! lol!) The image that I used is from the new Holy Land Flowers 3 set. I love how it turned out...whoever knew that almonds came from such beautiful trees? I also learned while researching the flower(so I could use the right colors) that the tree doesn't get leaves until after the flowers all fall off...I kind of wish that the blossoms would stay on forever...I wonder if the air is scented with the wonderful aroma of almonds? That would be an almost perfect world!
Now onto my card...I used dp from Target's $1 spot. The image is colored with my Copics (whatever did I do before Copics?...!) The sentiment is also from the set.
Make sure that you go over to the Doodle Pantry Blog, check out the new releases, browse the wonderful cards created by the uber talented DT and then make out your shopping list? Sounds like a plan to me!
Today starts a new Doodle Pantry Challenge (DPBC6) on the Doodle Pantry Blog. The theme for DPBC6 is Love. To participate, just create a new card or project following the Love Theme. (It can be anything that denotes love, such as wedding, anniversary, Valentine, etc.)You must use a digital image. It does not have to be a Doodle Pantry image, but we would love to see them if you have them! If you want, check out the Doodle Pantry Freebie Page where you will find some sweet freebies to use for your creation.
Have a super day everyone!I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Truly Scrumptious - Brown, Pink & Green
Lexi's Creations - Say it With Love
Paper Playtime - Use the word "Love"
2 Sisters Challenge - Flowers

7 comments:

Mervi said...

So beautiful and stylish card;-))m

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a perfect card for the challenge, Georgia! Your coloring is gorgeous! What would we do w/o our Copics? I can't imagine but I sure would have more money in my pockets. Did you know they are releasing a whole new group of colors at CHA?

Pat said...

Beautiful card! I really like the image. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters. Good luck with the challenge this week!

Hugs!
Pat

K. Joy said...

This is beautiful, Georgia!!! I love your coloring - just gorgeous!! Lovely layout too, it really shows off the flower. :) Love it! Thanks for sharing!!

Cindy Gay said...

That's pretty. Very professional.

Sharon said...

How beautiful! Love the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Paper
Playtime!! :)

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia your almond flower is incredible! Your flowers is absolutely gorgeous!!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...