Sunday, January 16, 2011

Brr...I'm Turning Blue!


I think that my title is appropriate for much of the U.S. this last week! There have been cold waves even down south and out west! My nephew posted some pics of snow on the palm trees in Las Vegas! Yikes! Anyway...on to my post...
The challenge this week at I Did It Creations is to make something using blue and/or relating to the cold blue winter! I chose to use this sweet scenic image for mine. When I showed it to my hubby his only comment was..."icicles usually hang at the top of things..."! I told him I was taking "creative liberty" and placing them at the bottom of my scene instead! (I really liked them there better...lol!)
So...go over to IDIC and check out all of the creativity by the rest of the design team and try your hand at our challenge! Remember that you can also request an image that one of the DT used to also use for your creation for entering our challenge. Thus this is a "win win" situation! Have a great week everyone!
I would like to also enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Cold and Frosty
Stamp With Fun -Snow
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sunday - Winter

6 comments:

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous landscape... beautiful card and I love your coloring! Hugs, Karen

Gem said...

gorgeous card Georgia! :) X

Ginger said...

Great Card! I love the icicles at the bottom it really sets the scene.

papertrails leaver said...

Brr indeed! We have all been stricken with the white stuff except FL so a totally appropriate card for all. Very lovely! Thanks for joining us at SS! Amy

Jill said...

beautiful card Georgia love the little scene thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Tameko said...

Very nice card. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at SS!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...