Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday AiFactory Challenge


Hi everyone! Today the challenge at AiFactory is a good one...Anything Goes! We were given some really sweet images to choose from and I chose to use the sweet ballerina images found here. I made two different cards for those upcoming birthdays I have! The first image is done for a younger niece and I know she loves purple(what little girl doesn't!) I used the ballerina image and the slippers image together for this one. My next card is done for a older niece and I thought this sentiment was perfect for her! Too funny but so true!
The sentiment was found online (I'm not sure where...if you know please drop me a comment so I can give proper credit to the author!)
Go over to AiFactory and check out all of the awesome creations by our DT and then try your hand at the challenge!
I hope you have a little "dance" in your step today!
I am also entering into the following challenges:
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Birthday
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Something New ( my images)

6 comments:

Darlene said...

These are ADORABLE!! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood Birthday challenge ... hope to see you again next challenge!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Georgia, two gorgeous cards from one adorable image :) Love the sentiment on your older nieces card! Thanks for joining in with my "something new" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Ms. Jen said...

Poppin in from Feline Playful. Running a little late in my rounds. But I definitely wanted to get my list finished. So glad we can be friends!

Hugs - Jen

Lisa B said...

Thanks for sharing this fabulous card with us over at the Sisterhood of Crafters! I hope to see you in the next challenge.

Donna said...

This is such a wonderful card...thank you so much for joining in the fun at cupcake this week :) Donna x

TannyP said...

What a fabulous pair of cards! Your coloring is great =) Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...