Monday, August 29, 2011

Lia StampzBirthday Challenge



I seem to be doing a lot of birthday challenges lately...It must be that time of the year again! This time Lia Stampz gave us this darling cake and mouse image to play with. I colored it with my Copics and used papers by DCWV papers. I used a piece of corregated cardboard that I painted with gold paint for the embellishment at the bottom. I made this card for my husband who had a birthday this week. Here is the inside...

I made the key with my Cricut. I also colored it with the same gold paint that I used on the cardboard. I also "faux" stitched around the border of both the outside and inside.
Check out all of the other design team members creations here and then try your hand at the challenge. I can't wait to see what you do!

2 comments:

Margo said...

This one is just adorable !
Hugs
Margo

Ellis said...

Thanks for the comment Georgia! =)
Love the card you've made and the stamp is just divine! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...