Sunday, August 7, 2011

Critter " Carnival Time" !


We have a new sponsor this month at Critter Sketch Challenge blog. Our sponsor is Jens Digital Stamps and I love this cute image that I worked with for this challenge. I went online and found a carnival picture for my background paper. I colored my image with Copics to match the background pic. My sentiment is once again from TLC Creations.
My papers are all from my scrap pile so no info on them...sorry I don't know where they originated.
Check out the challenge and the wonderful creations made for you by the DT and try your hand at our challenge. You might just be the next winner! Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

This is so cute!! Great idea with the printed background, I had such a hard time with this challenge :)

Melanie said...

How super cute, Love it!!! Thank you for the great DT post this week.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...