Sunday, August 14, 2011

IDIC Shaped Card Chalenge


This week at I Did It Creations our challenge for you is to make a "shaped" card. I chose to use one of my Cricut cartridges to make the shape for my card. My image is called "Friends Forever" from Robyn's Fetish who is our sponsor this week. I colored it with Copic markers. I used my Cricut to cut out the pinwheel shapes for my flower.I also cut the leaves free hand. All the edges were inked using some Tim Holtz ink .All the papers that I have used were free papers given to me from a company that prints checks. Pretty cool huh!
Go on over to IDIC and check out all of the great creations done for you to view. Then try your hand at the challenge!
This week's challenge winner will win 1 free digi of their choice from the current sponsor.
If you use one of the current sponsor's images you will win a $5.00 shopping coupon from that sponsor.

We give a freebie with most challenges.
Just choose an image that the DT has used for this challenge and send your request to
wpettifer@gmail.com
with Challenge Freebie Request in the subject line.
We will need the name of the image requested and also the name of the DT member.
I would also like to enter the following challenges:
Sentimental Sunday - Shaped card w/ sentiment
CMC Copic Challenge - Friend Themed w/ Copic coloring
Fabulous Fridays - Animals
Fuzzy Wuzzy - Shaped card w/ an Animal
Outlawz Copic Challenge - Must use copics

8 comments:

Lawren said...

This is so cute, I had to come over for a closer look. What a cute image and you did an fantastic job with your card.

Unknown said...

Very cute, love it.

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs this week, I hope that you enjoyed the challenge

Amanda

kissinia said...

What a cute and cheerful card! Many thanks for joining Frosted Designs this week!

scrapperjulia said...

You can't look at this card without smiling! Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge!

papertrails leaver said...

totally adorable card! Love the image you have used! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our shaped card challenge! :-) Amy

Unknown said...

I love the shape you used for the card. Thanks so much for joining us for a challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Tracey said...

This is wonderful, I love that cute image :)
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Sue said...

Hi Georgia, what a super cute image! Love how you colored it. Those pinwheel flowers are wonderful and free paper....heaven!
Glad you had time to join us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month.

Hugs
Sue Drees

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...