Sunday, August 7, 2011

IDIC "Children" challenge


This week at I Did It Creations we challenge you to place a child (or children) somewhere on your creation. Our sponsor this week is Ellephantastic and we were given various different images to use. My image is called Emily Cross legged. I colored her with my Copic markers. I used my Cricut die cutting machine to make all of the other items on this card. I am loving using it once again! It is like a new found friend! lol! (Besides that it cost me an arm and a leg...so I better use it more! lol!)
Check out all of the other creations at IDIC and then try your hand at our challenge!
I would like to enter the following:
Frosted Designs - Color the Image
Raise the Bar - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Use a digi

5 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love the images together, cute card :)

Unknown said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

mom2fivekiddos said...

I love the way you used your Cricut and the digi image! You are ahead of me on the "digital" age...lol....never thought to use the 2 together!

Anonymous said...

Your card is so adorable!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Frosted Designs :)
Melissa

Thanh Vo said...

This card is sweet, Georgia. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar in our anything goes challenge.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...