Thursday, August 11, 2011

My First Publication!


I am so exited! A card that I sent into Scrapbook News & Review has been selected for publication! It will be in the August 14th online edition. I guess I can't show it to you as they want it to be pulled for 30 days after the magazine comes out...But I will show you afterwards! I hadn't posted it to my blog as I was superstitious and wanted to see if it would be chosen before posting it here. Well...I guess it worked. LOL! I am so happy! Have a great day everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Star said...

That's so fabulous, congrats!! Being as talented as you are, I am not surprised it was chosen! =D

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...