Thursday, August 11, 2011

D2D "Mice Day"


This week being the first challenge of the month at Designed 2 Delight, you were able to pick up Faith's image for free. I hope you all went over and grabbed it! f you did last week's challenge; it was emailed to you along with another image and some sentiments. I chose to use the sweet girl mouse with my card. I colored with Copics, (printing out the cupcake twice), cutting the cupcake section off of one of them and placing it on pop dots to give the image more dimension. I used solid cardstock from SU for my card base and then two other pieces of solid scrap for the rest of the layout. I just bought those pretty buttons from Joanne's last week when all of their buttons were on sale. The inside of the card reads; "Mice wishes on your special day".
I would also like to enter it into the following:
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Challenge #8 Birthdays
A Spoonful Of Sugar - #162 Birthday

6 comments:

Lia said...

This card is soooo cute :). Really nice coloring!!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, he is a cute little mousey!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Lori said...

Such a sweet, cute card! So glad you linked up at Craft us Crazy!

Hank Hendricks said...

Cute card. So lovely design. I have worked for the plastic business cards and this card inspire me so much. I appreciate this.

Plastic business cards said...

Adorable creation for that day?

Plastic business cards said...

Adorable creation for that day,giving a cute and captivating image of mouse....

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...