Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sports Challenge at IDIC



This week our challenge at I Did It Creations is for you to use an image that is sports related. I chose once again to use this funny image by Stitchy Stamps. I love this fisherman! My sentiment is by TLC Creations. I love Paulettes's sentiments too!
This time when I printed the image I reversed it so he is facing the other way. Digital images are so versatile. I love all of the wonderful ways you can change them up!
My card stock is from Stampin' Up. My corner tabs are also from TLC Creations. The buttons were from an old pack of buttons that I found in my sewing notions drawer. I colored the image using Copic markers and distressed the edges of my sentiment using Tim Holtz distress ink.
Check out the challenge and all of the wonderful creations by the rest of the DT and then go and try the challenge yourself!
I would like to also enter the following challenges:
Digis With Attitude - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays - Always
Simply Create - Time for Distressing Anything Goes

1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card, I like the image and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...