Monday, August 8, 2011

Multiple Folds at HLSC


This week at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge Blog our challenge is: Multiple Folds. You need to make a creation with more than just the normal one fold! I decided to do a side step card for my creation using the precolored image of Leigh's great Cowgirl boots! I added some designer papers and also a heart that I cut out of a piece of advertisement that my son received from Express for his birthday! I cut the heart in two different ways...one outline and one solid. I then added that cool green burlap trim in between them for a cool look! My sentiment under the boots was a freebie from Paulette at TLC Creations. I love her sentiments and use them whenever they fit my creations. Thank you for another wonderful one Paulette! My Celebrate sign is printed on velum and it is probably 5 years old so I really do not remember where I got it from. I added a rose to the boot and my card was done!
There are so many wonderful creations over at Happileigh for you to view so make sure you go over there and check them out!

6 comments:

Star said...

This is fabulous! You always do such a great job.

Jennifer Scull said...

this is great! love the way you put this together. great take on the fold challenge! :)

Vicki said...

This is so cool Georgia. I LOVE the rose on the boots!!

Susan Paul said...

This card is so cool!! I love the way you made it into a side step card and added the real rose to the boots. Awesome idea with the sentiment too.

Made by Mandy said...

This is gorgeous Georgia and I love how the sentiment has printed onto vellum, looks nice and crisp.

Love Mandy xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is very cool! Love the heart! Kim

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...