Monday, August 22, 2011

Critter Sketch challenge #79



This week we have a sketch for you to use at Critter Sketch Challenge for you. I used the base of the sketch but switched it up a little by only adding two embellishments to the top part of the sketch instead of four...

Our sponsor this month over at Critter Sketch is Jen's Digi Stamps and we got some fabulous images to play with! I chose this sweet forlorn looking puppy for mine. I added a sentiment that I hand stamped. This card is for a friend who is going through a hard time and I thought it would help give her the strength she needs...
I colored the image with my Copic markers. I used my Cricut to cut out the background shape behind the image. My image was cut out using a die and my Cuttlebug. The embellishments were also cut using my cuttlebug and then baker's twine was threaded through the buttons that I have added.
Go on over to Critter Sketch and check out the wonderful creations done by the DT and then give the challenge a go! We would love to see hat you create!
I would also like to enter the following with my card:
Totally Gorjuss - Cute and Cuddly
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss. Marianne

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Georgia this is a very sweet card I love the sketch and wish it was my week to play along too lol oh well have to wait til next week the images are great aren'y they it was hard what to choose to use for the dtcards but I love your take on it
Jacki xx

Star said...

Oooh, I just love this! That puppy is so darn adorable, and I'm loving this sketch. Can't wait to play along! =D

Hazel said...

Hey Georgia - cool card - love that little dog image. Fab. Hazel x

Lori said...

Your card is so cute! So glad you linked up at Craft us Crazy!

Crystal said...

So sweet Georgia! I love this cute little image & you coloured it perfectly. Love the embellishments at the top with the little buttons.

Bettina L. said...

This is very cute. Love the colours and the design. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for another challenge. Bettina

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...