Monday, August 29, 2011

"Happi" Birthday to You !


This week at Happileigh Scrappin' the challenge is all about birthdays. Let us see your birthday creations!
Mine was done with this sweet pot of flowers from Leigh's store.
My sentiment is by TLC. I thought it was perfect to send to my girlfriend. Ha ha! She will always be a little older than me! I used my Cricut to cut the vines & leaves. The flowers were colored with my Copics to match the image, and glittered with Stickles.All of the papers are from my scrap pile. I just don't understand why that pile isn't getting any smaller...lol! The card base was made using white cardstock.
Check out all of the wonderful creations by my "Happi Sisters" and then try your hand at the challenge. Have a great week everyone! This is my last free week before it's back to teaching again...Boy did this summer fly by!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Daisy Doodles #41 - Anything Goes
Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge - 1000 Follower celebration
Pattie's Creations - Birthday

13 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

Great card, love the fun sentiment lol. Years ago my sis sent me a card saying..You have the body of and 18yr old - give it back, you're making it all wrinkly lol. Hugs lin

Star said...

This is just too funny, Georgia! I love that sentiment. Theose roses are just beautiful...great card!

Made by Mandy said...

Hee, hee, fab sentiment from Paulette, so irreverent it could be a Marlene one !

Great card Georgia :)

Love Mandy xxx

Margo said...

Very neat card !
Hugs
Margo

Susan Paul said...

Gorgeous, Georgia. Love the pretty roses and cute sentiment.

Nicola said...

Great card Georgia using a fab layout and very funny sentiment!
Thanks for helping us to Celebrate at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Pattie G said...

Georgia,

This is sooo cute! I love your coloring and all of your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie ♥

Anonymous said...

Very pretty,such a cute image, beautifully done
Hugs julie P

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a neat layout Georgia! Love the colors and your wonderful design.

Beeceecreativity said...

really cute colour combo and fun layers..
thanks for playing along at Pattie’s Creations Challenges.. hope to see you again next time.. hugs Bev DT

Sandra DeFalco said...

Georgia - Pretty card with a funny sentiment!
Thanks for playing in our 'Birthdays' Challenge #29, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Joanne Gilch said...

Wonderful creation! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Daisy Doodles.

Lisa Minckler said...

LOL...Love this card! :)
Lisa xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...