Friday, August 5, 2011

Doodle Pantry Challenge # 15 Time!


It's the 5th of August and that means another challenge with Laurie over at Doodle Pantry. I used a precolored image and placed her sentiment over it. Pretty easy! My papers are from DCWV's "Citrus" mat stack. The ribbon is from Michael's. Couldn't be any easier! I will send this to my sister. I really think that letter and card writing are becoming a thing of the past with the modern technology...It will be a shame that our grandchildren and future generations won't have any old letters, etc. to read about their ancestors... I know that I love nothing more than to go to my great grandparents house (that we kept in the family) and climb up to the attic and read all about them from their letters... Hopefully this won't be lost to future generations.
Check out the challenge for you will be glad you did. Just for entering you will receive one of Laurie's wonderful image sets!
I hope you all have a great day. I am taking my grandchildren to a county fair today!
PS. I would like to also enter the following challenges with my card:
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Summer is Here! ( My card screams summer with that frosty milkshake and summer colors!)
Fab 'n' Funky - Friendship
For Fun - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays - Always Anything Goes

17 comments:

MaryB said...

Super cute. I agree with you about hand-written correspondence. Your sister is going to love this. Great job.

Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

Glenda Atkins said...

Totally agree about the letter writing, glad to see someone keeping it up. Your coloured shake card will be warmly greeted, it is so nicely done. Super work!

Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry challenge (DPDC#15).

Cely said...

Love it when something is already done! I have a whole box of cricut cuts, stamped images, etc. and when I need a card and don't really feel like spending 15-20 minutes on making one, I just pull from the box! awesome!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous design, Georgia. Great clean crisp design and I love the look of the sentiment merged over the image. Thanks for playing with us!

Vicky said...

Such a gorgeous card hun..!

thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Pauline said...

Very summery... love the colours... thanks for sharing at For Fun Challenges!

Emma H said...

Super fun and colourful! Love the sentiment too! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab N Funky this week!

papertrails leaver said...

This is so cute! Love the fun colors!l :-) Amy

Laney said...

super summery card hun
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Jennifer said...

Love it...brilliant!! Thanks so much for joining us at F'n'F! xx Jenny xx

Kathy W. said...

Awesome card..love this set! Your colors and design are great *Ü* Thanks for playing with us at Doodle Pantry.

Patti J said...

What fun! Love the pretty colors - makes me think of an old pink poodle skirt I used to have! Your sis will be so thrilled to get this with your handwriting! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Challenge (DPDC#15)!

Heide said...

Really cute card! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry.
Hugs, Heide

L.Wilson said...

Mmmmm, that looks yummy! Love that lime green ribbon, it really adds character! Thanks so much for joining in the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 15! Your complimentary image will be in the email soon!

Glittered Paws said...

Super cute card - love the "shake" your sister is going to love getting this.

Sharon Basel said...

What a fun card! Great way to use the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry!

Kathy D. said...

Love that sentiment and how you added to the image. Cute!!

Thanks for playing with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you this week with our new challenge.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...