Tuesday, August 16, 2011

D2D Pumpkin Card Challenge


This week we were sent two adorable images of pumpkins and a sweet border image too! I used the pumpkin without the mouse for my card and added the border image also. I colored with my Copic markers and then added two different patterned papers for the background.

It's hard to believe that Fall is almost upon us... I start back to school (teaching) in two short weeks and haven't really accomplished much of anything this summer. I did read 5 books so I guess I had a relaxing summer though!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Designed 2 Delight - Progressive using the Stitched Pumpkin set
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Really cute Fall card :)

Hazel said...

Hey Georgia - Autumn is coming fast and I love the autumn colours you have used on your card. I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

Lisa Jane said...

i love the autumnal colours and gorgeous image
Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday this week
Lisa x

dstandard said...

Love how you did this! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

D said...

Summer went by way too fast. Love the cute pumpkin and autumn colors in your card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Paper Playtime.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Beautiful autumn card! Thanks for playing with us at "Paper Playtime" and good luck! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...