Thursday, August 25, 2011

D2D Flower Box!



This week for the progressive challenge at Delightful Inspirations we were given a sweet image of flowers all in a row. I colored them and then cut them apart (along with the sentiment) to place on this little take out box that I made.



I stuck some flower seeds inside from my garden to give to a friend. I hope she likes it! I placed the flowers all around the outsides of the box and then took a single bloom for the top. I also added ribbon to the top along with the flower image. I colored with my Copics. I then used glitter glue and stickles on the flowers and stems. The paper for the box is from Stampin' Up and is about 5 years old!(left from when I was a Demo).The patterened paper is from my scrap pile. I think it is from DCWV.
I would also like to enter the following challenges:
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Flowers
Clear It Out Challenge - Glitter it!
Creative Craft - Anything but a card
Shopping Our Stash - Red or Ribbon or Roses (I used ribbon)

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Georgia! This is adorable. Can't wait to play with you again!

paige said...

Awesome creation! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty creation,I'm sure that your friend will love it
Hugs Julie P

Crystal said...

What a fantastic project!! I love this image too! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS this week :)

Beverley said...

This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Bev x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...