Thursday, September 1, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge Design Team!


I can finally let you all know that I have been chosen for Priscilla's new CDAC Progressive Challenge Design Team!


I am so looking forward to working with all of the wonderful digital images that can be found at CDAC and with all of the talented ladies on our teams...

Here are the other design team members:

Team A Team Members

Tammy Miller - Team Lead

Jamie Moore

Georgia Ehrmann ( me!)

Kate Cordero

Amanda Cruxton

Team B Team Members

Jen Leeflang - Team Lead

Donna Moore

Kim Kelley

Ruza Rebel

Shelby Thomas

The 2nd round of the CDAC Progressive challenge will start on 1st September. Hopefully you will have taken part in round 1 and you will shortly be receiving the 5 free images to participate in the next round. If you haven't I would strongly recommend that you buy yourself back in - it will only cost you $1 for the five images I know you will be so pleased that you did!
Here is my creation using an image called Back To School from Sweet Stamping Treats.

11 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

Hey Happi Sister, we are on the same team yet again :) They obviously know not to break up a good thing LOL

Love Mandy xxx

p.s. It might be a good idea to put the png badge on your sidebar so your coloured background comes through

Teresa Arsenault said...

Sweet Georgia, I love your statement of faith at the top of your blog.

I just popped over to congratulate you on becoming a DT member of the CDAC Progressive Challenge for September. After seeing your lovely blog and realizing that you are a sister in Christ, I just had to become your latest follower.

Please check out my blog. I have a giveaway right now for a digital scrapbook software package and it's super easy to enter.

Blessings,
Teresa

Star said...

Congrats, Georgia!! That's so exciting...I am so happy for you! You definitely deserve it, girl. You'll see me right there, playing along. =D

Unknown said...

I look forward to working with all of you ladies on the new DT!
Just a note: You left my name of the DT list on your sidebar. ;o)
~Ruza

Kate said...

Congratulations Georgia. I can't wait to work with you. I am looking forward to working with such amazing talent.

Hugs
Kate

Ellis said...

Congratulations Georgia! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Shelby said...

Congrats Georgia! I look forward to working with you and and seeing your amazing work.

Shelby

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations, Georgia!

Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's wonderful news! :)

Margaret said...

Thanks for commenting on 'my' card, so I am visiting yours now! Your card is gorgeous! I love the way you played with the red dot background and the red apples!

LindaS said...

Adorable card. Love tje big Apples so perfect for tje theme.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...