Monday, September 12, 2011

Happi Time!


This week the challenge at Happileigh Scrappin' is "Autumn". We want to see your autumn interpretations. Maybe you will use lots of autumn colors like I have or perhaps lots of falling leaves. Maybe your autumn creation will have a football player or perhaps an empty tree...You get the idea! Show us what you've got!
I chose to use this pre-colored image ( Hello Rufus) from Happileigh Scrappin'. The little lady bug that is next to him in the image was cut out and placed on my sentiment. I used paper from a DCWV pack and used my Cricut to cut out the frame to place Rufus in. I used a Sissix die for the scrolled vines and places Prima flowers with Tim Holz brads on them. Next I went to town with my stick on pearls from Joanne's $1 spot! This card will be for my niece who is in the midst of a lot of life changes and I want her to know that I love her!
Check out the challenge at Happileigh Scrappin. Challenge blog and then try your hand at it!
As always Leigh has lots of goodies on sale at her shop and you always get the free image (of the month) with purchase!
I would like to add my card to the following additional challenges:
Come & Get It Challenge - Red, Orange & Brown
Crafty Pad - Autumn Colors
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Autumn

11 comments:

Diane said...

Fab card Georgia !! Love all the detailing you have done like the ladybug, pearls, swirls and flowers !!

Thanks for joining in this week at The Crafty Pad !!

hugs Diane xx

Dawn said...

Such a great little card Georgia! I love all the details!
Thanks for playing in our Goodbye Summer challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Marlene said...

This card is ADORABLE, Georgia! It made me smile the minute I clicked here! Thanks for sharing...and thanks for stopping by my blog, too!

Julie Temple said...

Just adorable...Love the Doggie! Thanks so much for joining us at Come and Get It!

Julie

susan said...

Pretty! Love the colors and that doggie is adorable! Lots of details, too. Thanks for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 72! Good Luck!

lalkygirl said...

fabulous card georgia,i am sure it will make your neice smile ,such a thoughtful idea,i love the cute dog and fab colours you chose.
thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
tracey x

Anonymous said...

Very nice card. I like how you used the frame to accent your image. Thanks for taking part in the Come and Get It Challenge Blog for this week.

Nikki Byrne said...

Oh Renee that dog is adorable! :o)
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Good Luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous card Georgia. Love the pearls.

Jennifer Scull said...

love the fun way you used this cute pup! such a perfect autumn card!
have a wonderful weekend! :)

aqualeiga said...

Hi Georgia, your card is GORGEOUS! Great to see you join THE CRAFTY PAD challenge, thanks so much!

Hugs, Ali x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...