Monday, September 5, 2011

Anything But a ... Challenge #81


Another challenge for you from Critter Sketch Challenge Blog this week. Our challenge is: Anything But a Card! I created this treasure box for my grand daughter. I used a digital image by Wags & Whiskers called Nichola Fairy. I colored her with Copics and added lots of shimmer to her with my Spica glitter pens. (Much prettier in real life) I added some wonderful lace around the top of the box and some seed pearl sprays. I also added a grograin ribbon bow. I hope she loves it!
Check out all of the other neat creations by our DT at Critter Sketch and then join in the fun!
I would also like to enter the following Challenges:
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes

8 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

Love it! So pretty and perfect for a grandaughter!

HUGS

Kim

Shelby said...

Absolutely beautiful! And just as a side note, you do not look old enough to be a GM:)!!!

Shelby

Stephie Boots said...

This is stunning!! Your granddaughter will love it!! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges xCBx

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh your granddaughter will just love this, I know I sure do:)Wonderfully done!

CraftygasheadZo said...

Oh this is pretty. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots! Zo x

Vicki said...

What a beautiful creation! I love the lace and the colors you chose. Thank you so much for stopping by to see my creation for Doodle Pantry and the congrats you gave me for the guest dt spot...very very much appreciated!

HUGS!
Vicki

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fantastic, makes me wish I was your grandaughter. She will love it.

Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Amy Tidd said...

So beautiful! I'm sure you grandaugter will love it! I want one!!Thanks for playing along with the first crafty boots challenge! Amyxx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...