Sunday, September 18, 2011

D2D Progressive Challenge


This week at Delightful Inspirations we were given this sweet flower in vase image for playing last week. I had fun with it and tried a lot of different things with it. I colored it using Copic markers and also watercolor crayons. I used a white gel pen to do part of the flower and also to add the polka dots to my green "dots"! My designer paper is from Making Memories.I also used part of a paper bag for the kraft paper. I used a large green twill ribbon along the bottom and then added a smaller pink one with a "dot" in it's middle.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Card Cupids - Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the wonky type vase and flower, super cute!

Unknown said...

Great card! I love the polka dots! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

dstandard said...

Awesome job with t he image - great coloring! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Nubia said...

I love all the different visual textures in this card. Thanks for joining us at Card Cupids!

Lori Aragon said...

Thanks so much for entering this AWESOME card in our first challenge at Di's Digi Designs!!! I hope to see you again :)

Have a wonderful week :)

Love n hugs,
Lori

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...