Monday, September 5, 2011

Happi Time!

This week at Happileigh Scrappin' the challenge was given by Chris. She challenged us to use fall colors...yellow, brown, and orange.I thought about those great cowboy boots at the HLSC store and knew I found what I wanted to use! I colored the image with a combination of Copic and Sharpie markers. The brown emblem behind the boot image came off of a tag on a pair of my son's new jeans! I snatched it right up and put it in my stash(admit it...you too have a stash!)of "things that I might use some day" ! Today was the day! The background dp is from Quick Quotes. The cord on top of the tag is just some cotton clothesline. The paper clip on the bottom tag is from Office Depot. The sentiment on the bottom tag is from my favorite place...TLC! Hope you like it all together...I do...!
Check out all of the other great creations by the DT at Happileigh Scrappin' and then try your hand at the challenge. Don't forget that if you use a HLSC image you will get two entries into the draw for the prize! (There are some freebies at the store). And as always Leigh gives away a free image with a purchase. So it's a "win win" thing! Have Fun!





I would like to also enter the following Challenges:
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Die Cutting Divas - Fall Colors
OSAAT - Use a Digital image
Polkadoodle - Use Fall/Autumn colors
Lexi's Creations - Autumn
Creative Craft Friends - For a man

13 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

Georgia, you did a brill job with this one! love that you used the tag from your son's jeans. my fam teases me all the time for saving things like that. such a cute card! :)

Vicki said...

Great job, Georgia! I love the boot image, and popping one up was a super idea!

Made by Mandy said...

That is such a cool tag, I love saving bits and pieces for exactly that reason :) Perfect colours for those boots too.

It's my 40th on the 28th September and as I was dreading my 30th Birthday Paul married me on the same day in Las Vegas :) It was the perfect way for us to get married as we both had messy families and we had been together so long we were getting married for us, not the big party of gifts etc.

I'm so glad your tummy still tipples over too, it makes me absolutely certain that he is, has and always will be 'the one' and I know I am very lucky that I met him when I was 17 <3

Lots of love

Mandy xxx

darling Ho said...

Wow! This is so cool!!
Thanks for sharing it.
~darling Ho-OSAAT-DT

Paper Deckerations said...

Great card! I love the idea of this card! Adorable! Thanks for joining us at DCD!!

Marjo said...

Wonderful card, love your design and colors. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo

Cre8tiveVet said...

What a terrific card! I love the sentiment snd the image. Great choice! Thanks for joining us at DCD. -Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

Misty Olsen said...

Great Job!!! The sentiment is Super Cool!!!! Thank you for sharing your project this week at DCD!!!

Mistyrose
Die Cuttin Diva

Louise said...

Super card and fab sentiment love it,thank you for joining us at Polka Doodles this week.
Hugs louise xx

Unknown said...

Eine tolle Karte gefällt mir.

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative-Stemoelfreunde.
LG Nicole

Caroline said...

Fab card!!! Thanks for joining in our Anything goes challenge at the Creative card crew and hope to see you again next time!
Caroline x

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

kreative basteltante said...

Wow, such a beautiful card!

Thanks for joining us at kreative stempelfreunde this week.
Hugs Manuela

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...