Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lia Stampz Moving Challenge



Hi everyone! This time the challenge at Lia Stampz is to make a creation with a "moving" element on it. I used a slider tab to create my card with the flower that can travel along the bottom of the card.As you pull out the tab; the flower will travel along the bottom from right to left. I never did this type of card before and pretty much just made it up as I went along...! No tutorial...just the idea. I do like how it turned out though.
Go on over and check out all of the wonderful "moving cards" created for you by our design team. Then...get "moving" with us!
***Everything in the Lia Stampz store is 50% off for Facebook Fans!!! If you're not a fan yet, click HERE, become a fan, and then head on to the blog to get your digis at half off! Don't forget to check out the $1.00 section and the NEW FREEBIES that have been added! See you there!
I would like to also enter the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Girly Girl

6 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

Cely said...

Hi Georgia! Great card! :) Looks like we're a bit ahead of the blog! :D

Laura said...

Super smart! I really thought you had a tutorial for it :) I love your coloring :D

Ellis said...

Wonderful card you've made for Lia Stampz! =) Thanks for your comments!
Hugs, Elenor

Sue said...

She is darn cute, and love the brigh colors you chose! Flower is great, I love cards that move.

Thanks for the feedback at BSS, I had the stamp in mind when I bought the sentiment....so the idea was running around in my brain!!

Hope all is well.

Hugs
Sue

Glenda Atkins said...

Georgia this is wonderful, love the image and the blue flower. Fab card!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...