Monday, September 19, 2011

Happi Time !


This week at Happileigh Scrappin' the challenge is "T Time". Use an image that starts with a "T". I chose this cute teddy bear image of Leigh's to use for the cover of a journaling book that I made for my granddaughter for Xmas. (If I keep on making her stuff; she won't have any room in her bedroom for herself! haha!)
I used a notebook that I picked up at the $1 store. It had an ugly cover but I knew I was going to "cover it up" so I didn't mind the ugly part! I used Leigh's image called "All Tuckered Out". It was colored with Copic markers. I also used a retired SU stamp to stamp the background of the image to hopefully make it look like a wall. The sentiment is from TLC and I found my wonderful ribbon at the $1 store also.The striped paper behind the image is from Quick Quotes.
Check out the challenge at HLSC and then try your hand at it!
Sadly, this is our last challenge at Happileigh Scrappin'. Leigh has decided to close the challenge due to the many obligations she has right now. I have enjoyed designing for her and being a part of her Happi Sisters Design Team. I will miss working with the wonderful and talented sisters in our group.

Have a great Monday everyone and hopefully a great week!

1 comment:

Made by Mandy said...

Great idea for tarting up a cheap notebook. It looks fab and I'm sure she'll love how personal it is.

I am gutted about this being our last challenge. I have loved working with Leigh's designs, and with you as a Happi Sister.

Lots of love Mandy xxx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...