Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Skater Girl!

I did the card below to enter a challenge at Delightful Inspiration.It is the DT's May "Flowers" challenge The challenge is to do a creation using a handmade flower. I actually made these flowers from a circular that came in the mail from Macy's! I loved the colors and thought I could do something with it...so I did!




Here is my finished card...

I also used 3 different images from Faith for this card! My background is the 1st image. The Skater Boy is the 2nd image and the Flutterby Fairy is the 3rd image. (I only used the head of the fairy image to make my skater a girl!)
Thanks for looking an I love to read your comments so "leave me some lovin' please!
I would like to also enter this card into the following:
Creative Card Crew - Something cute & girly
Fab & Funky - Make your own blooms
Little Red Wagon - Use a Tree in your Creation
Stamping Royalty - Birds

6 comments:

Hands On said...

Wow, great way to recycle your paper. The flowers go perfect with the colours of your card. Glad you played along with us this week @ Stampin' Royalty.

LaVerne said...

Love your skater girl. How very clever!! great card.

Kathy said...

How clever that you combined three images! I love the flowers, too. Such a clever use for those circulars, way to recycle. Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.

Peggysue said...

Such a cute card and the flower goes beautifully! Great job 'goin' green'. I really like the way you combined images, too. Thanks so much for making flowers along with the DT at Designed2Delight . Please join us again next week!

Dawn said...

Love your handmade flowers! Your card in lovely! Thank you for joining in at CCC!

Ginger said...

Great flowers! What a creative idea!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...