Monday, May 23, 2011

Creative Folds!

This week at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge Blog you are challenged to make a creation with different folds. No normal two fold cards! Let's see what you've got! I did a side step card and it was easier than I thought it would be! I don't know why I don't do them more!

I used a sweet fairy image and colored it using my Copic markers. The solid card stock is from AC Moore. The designer paper and the cut out owl, flowers and tree are from Kanban. I used chalk to ink up the edges of my designer paper.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts.
Go on over to Happileigh Scrappin' and check out all of the wonderful folds our Design Team have for you!
I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Emerald Faeries - Anything Goes
IDIC - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Pop It Up!
2 Sisters - Use a Digi

12 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Lovely card the images are just adorable and I love the colours to
Jacki xx

Star said...

This is just beautiful!!! I love the highlights on the flowers and the owl, and you did a fantastic job putting it all together!! Bravo!! =D

Stef H said...

you've got the WOW factor here! fab-u-lous!

hugs :)

Chris Hanselman said...

WOW I love this card. The work you did is awesome.

Karina said...

Your card looks amazing. I love those multi folded cards so much. And yours is really an eyecatcher. It looks so fresh and springlike. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.
Hugs, Karina

sara said...

thats one gorgeous card !! i love doing these step cards they are fun arent they ,love the images you have chosen to make your sweet little scene ,thank you for joining us at paper sundaes
hugs sara x x x

Natalie Z said...

Lovely Card!!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Emerald Faeries Garden Challenge.

Hugs Natalie xx

Anonymous said...

pretty, love that design!

NancyD said...

Beautiful card. I really like the side step card as a platform and you did a wonderful job creating your scene!

WendyP said...

stunning card Georgia !!!
Thanks for joining our challenge at IDIC challenge blog this week

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Lovely card - thanks for sharing with IDIC this week
Hugs,
Debbie xx

vicmbee said...

what a beautiful card..thanks for joining in the 1st Emerald Faerie challenge.
Vicki
xxx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...