Sunday, May 8, 2011

Monochromatic Challenge


The challenge this week at I Did It Creations is "monochromatic". So let's see what you create! I did my card using a sweet image from Beary Dust entitled, "Precious". It can be found here. I colored the image using Photo Shop to give it the nice tone of bluish gray. Pretty cool technique! Papers are from my stash of pieces.(The stash is slowly dwindling down I think...!) The flowers are acrylic and I added gray brads to their centers. All in all; a pretty easy card but I do love the way it turned out!
Go on over to IDIC and check out all of the yummy creations our DT have done and then try your hand at the challenge! Remember that you may request any one of the images that are used here for the challenge. Just choose an image that the DT used and send your request to wpettifer@gmail.com
with Challenge Freebie Request in the subject line. Put the DT members' name in the request and the image that they used will be on its way to your house!
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mamas - For One You love
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Use a Digi

8 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Lovely card - such a sweet image xx

Ciska said...

I just love this monochromatic style, never seem to get the hang of it myself though. Thanks for joining our challenge at Card Craftin' Mamas, good luck!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

This is a beautiful card. Photo shop huh? I'll have to try that sometime.

Lisa said...

Beautiful project! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Lola said...

Such a beautiful card and the colors are so vintage and awesome. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug!

Nicole said...

Hey, love your card for this challenge. Its simple and sweet

Min said...

This is just GORGEOUS! Love the mono color scheme and vintage feel!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Sarah-Jane said...

Such a lovely card. xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...