Monday, May 30, 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge #67


Above is the sketch for you to use this week at Critter Sketch Challenge blog. There is a chance to use lots of "bling" as you can see by the picture above!
I did two different cards with the same central image. My first card I did using that pale yellow card stock and once I photographed it , I wasn't sure if it was what I wanted...so I did it again using different colors! I think they both have good qualities along with bad ones...I will let you be the judge...! Let me know what you think!
My center piece that the image is on is kraft paper. I used a lot of glitter pens to put some "bling" on the butterfly. I used a tiny stamp of a butterfly to place the spots around the central circle. In my green card; I used little clear dots that I placed glitter glue under around the center image. I also added some blue card stock around the middle layer and then used the same for my stamped sentiment.
So...two cards...each a little different from the other... What are you gonna do? Join in the fun and check out what the other DT have done this challenge here.




I am also entering the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges -Stamp something (both my main image and sentiment...smaller butterflies on the yellow card too!)
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Bugs or Boys (bugs here!)
Allsorts - Things with Wings

3 comments:

Fleur said...

A fab creation, Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Carole of Brum said...

Hi there. 2 great cards, I'm like you and can't decide which one I like best, I think the second card is a fab shade and the image looks great against this darker colour, and I love the way you stamped the sentiment straight to the card blank on the yellow one. A great design too. Thanks for joining in with us at Dream Valley Challenges. CoB

Jennie said...

Hey Georgia!

How are you!?
These are both beautiful! Butterflies always look stunning, I too like the 2nd one better but they are both stunning :)

Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley this week xxx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...