Sunday, May 29, 2011

IDIC "Free" Challenge


The theme this week is a Freebie image from Robyns Fetish. To get this, head over to the I Did it Creations blog and join in the challenge using the image which is posted there waiting for you to give it some loving!
IDIC is also having a DT call until June 5th. Find out all about it here. I would love to have you on my team...so what are you waiting for?!
I used an acrylic arrow that I covered with Tim Holtz tape and then added a button brad to. I colored with Copics and used scraps of DP for my background. The sentiment is a retired stamp from Stampin' Up.I also added a stick pin that I made...(my first attempt at making one...).
I am entering this into the following:
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Do You Stack Up - Animals
Inspire Me Fridays - Always Anything Goes

5 comments:

WencheP said...

Very cute, thank you for joining us over at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Anonymous said...

Cute idea, love the stacking him on the corner, really nice card.

Pat (mspfd) said...

What an adorable image! Super cute card, Georgia! Enjoy your day tomorrow!

Miranda said...

very cute card Georgia
lovely
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Jeanette said...

Such a cute card Georgia. I love the embellishment.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...