Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wedding Congratulations



I made this card for my sister in law who is a widow and is getting married today! My brother passed away 20 years ago and my sister in law has always remained close to our family and kept her children (our niece and nephew) very close to us. I love her deeply for that and she is indeed like a sister to me! Today we are going to her wedding reception! She finally got remarried and we couldn't be happier! I wish for her a very happy future and know that she will always be a part of our family! We love you Cindy and are happy to welcome your husband Johnny into our family!

6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful! Talk about elegant simplicity as it best. Gorgeous coloring, Georgia. I just love your creation!

K. Joy said...

This is beautiful, Georgia! I just love the colors!! Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Beautiful!

L.Wilson said...

Oooh, simple and pretty and perfect! Lovely coloring!

Maria Matter said...

oh Georgia, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! very elegant!
hugs & blessings!

CarlaKH said...

gorgeous and so elegant!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...