Monday, August 2, 2010

Have a "Bug" Birthday!


I have had this digital stamp for a while and am not sure where I downloaded it from. If you recognize it please let me know so I can give "props" for it. Isn't it so cute? My oldest sister Marcia had a lime green "bug" just like this! I knew I had to make the car lime green just for that reason! I used Copics and Sharpies to color it. The papers are all from DCWV. I sewed around the layers with white thread and didn't like how it looked (too washed out) so I went over the thread with a sharpie marker. I am liking it now! The car image and frame around it were cut with Spellbinders dies. The sentiment is another digi from "out there somewhere..." Let me know what you think...OK? Have a great August everyone! I am trying to get over a sinus infection before I fly next week... Wish me luck!
I am entering this in the following challenges:
One Stop : Patterns
Paper Play Challenges : Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Challenge : Anything Goes

6 comments:

Christine said...

Such a fun card! Love that bug!!!

xx

gina g said...

Fabulous card i love the image. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous...Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes" at PaperPlay.
Alicia xx

Chrissie said...

Really cute card, great patterns!
Thanks so much for joining us at OSCC this week!
Chrissie

Debs said...

Super card!
Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Unknown said...

fabby card hun..Thanks for playing at one stop xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...