Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Birthday Birdies!


I used the stamp technique for this card. I used to use a template to do the stamp squares but thanks to my friend Pat I was able to do this all in Microsoft Word! This is an awesome technique and great for using your digital images! Thanks Pat! Her tutorial for this technique can be found here. After you check out the technique why not go on over to Pat's blog and check it out. She is one talented lady! I made this card for a birthday coming up. The birthday flower is from The Cutting Cafe. My sweet birdie images are from Doodle Pantry!

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

oh how cool is this!! you did an excellent job with the technique Georgia! beautiful card hun!!!
hugs & blessings!

K. Joy said...

That's so cute!! Love how you colored them all differently and changed their directions. :) I've pulled the faux stamps into my pages program, but haven't been able to play with it a lot yet. I'll have to try! :)

Christine said...

Such a cute card!!! Love it!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Georgia, I am going to have to check out that tutorial because I love the look of that. I have been seeing this kind of cards around and just figured everyone did it by hand. I love it with the adorable birdie!! Great job!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...