Tuesday, August 24, 2010

D2D Monkeying Around!


Look at this cute image that was given by Faith to me from Designed 2 Delight this week! This is a progressive challenge with you getting a new image each week after you do the previous weeks' challenge. I used the sketch from Double Delight and added the requested ribbon,string or twine also. My card has both ribbon and twine. Don't you just love the little pearl fish I used?! I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the pink layer and then used two different stamps for the corners.My image was colored using Copic and Sharpie markers then a glitter pen for the shine on the water.I used glimmer mist on my white card base to change it to this shimmery color. I wasn't sure if I liked the card after I put it together but after photographing it and seeing it in the picture; I guess it is OK. Not my best but it will do! I am also entering this in Digital Tuesday where the challenge is to have water in your card. Tell me what you think and have a super day! Tomorrow is my Hubbys' birthday!

5 comments:

Sherrie Conner said...

Really cute, Georgia! I like the sentiments in the corners and the fish!!
Thanks for playing along with us again this week at the Designed2Delight Artist's Challenge!! :)

Kathy said...

Adorable Georgia, love the bright summery colors you used. Great combo of browns on the monkey, too. Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.

Christine said...

Another adorable card!!! I love these monkeys that are all over the place now!

xx

Kathy W. said...

Cute card. I love the little fish at the bottom. Thanks for playing with us at Double Delight:)

Kristine said...

awww, super CUTE! Love the fishies you added on there... and the li'l sentiments in the corners! THanks for playing along in our ribbon/twine/sketch challenge at DOUBLE DELIGHT!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...