Sunday, August 15, 2010

Roses for Farewell...

This image is one of Doodle Pantry's newest. Isn't it pretty? Perfect on birthday, wedding or "thinking of you" cards!I used a Martha Stewart edge punch to punch along one side of the card and then slipped some blue cardstock behind it. My image is colored with Copic markers. The buttons are from Walmart.I believe that the paper is from the dollar spot at Target.
This is my last month as a designer for Doodle Pantry...Sob... I have loved my time on the team but it is time for Laurie to give others a chance! So... Check out Doodle Pantry from August 18th through the 22nd for the specifics and answer the DT call! You never know; I might be checking out your creations! Good Luck!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Love this! Perfect card for just about any occasion!!!

xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful, Georgia! Your work is amazing!
I am going to miss working with you, my friend. You have been a joy... Love your sense of humor -- you are a hoot. I will be stalking you and look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!

Ginger said...

Great Job! Love the buttons!

L.Wilson said...

Soooo pretty! Wonderful coloring too! You have been so wonderful on the DT and it is SO sad for me to say goodbye as well! You are so much fun and I agree with Pat that you are a hoot. You will have so many other opportunities come up my friend, I just know it!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...