Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Aloha!


This Hawaiian girl image is from Michelle Perkett Studio and she was a freebie! I think she is just adorable! I used to different dp's for the background paper. Both are from Miss Elizabeth's. A piece of green Coredinations and some yellow card stock complete the paper used on this card. I colored the image with Copic markers. My flower is made from Primas. I added some color to the bottom layer and added a button and floss to the top of flower.
I am going on vacation tomorrow and won't be active for a whole week on my blog! Yikes! But I am trying to get together a couple of auto posts so it won't seem like I am away too long! So... Aloha everyone until we meet again!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Such a cute card! Have a great vacation!!!

xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, your image is fabulous! You did such a great job bringing it to life with your coloring, Georgia. What a happy card!!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...