Saturday, August 28, 2010

Spooky Greetings!



Here is the first of my Halloween cards. I used a digital image that I got from Make It Crafty over at CDAC. This was a free image! My papers are from the $1 spot at Target (last year!). The greeting is also from Make It Crafty.I combined the image with the tree and haunted house that I cut out using my Cricut and the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. I colored the image using Copi markers and added some glitter to the shadow across the moon. What a fun image! Leave me some lovin'

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, I love your new creations this weekend. I great mix of pretty and fun!!!

xx

Stef H said...

super fabulous halloween card!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...