Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Scarecrow Wishes


Another card done with the digital stamping technique that my friend Pat has up on CDAC! This time I've used two different images from Doodle Pantry. Scarecrow Birdie which can be found here, and the sentiment from Balloon Ants. I love that about Laurie's sets! You can use just what you need and mix and match from the different sets! It's like getting endless sets! I made this card for my husband who is celebrating his birthday today! Next on my list is making his cake this morning. Yesterday my son and I shopped for his present. Today is party day! All of our family will be over tonight to help him celebrate. Life doesn't get any better than this! Happy Birthday Bud, I love You!

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous card Georgia!!! love your leafy button embellishment, a wonderful 'guy' card!

Happy B'day to hubby!
Have a great time with your family!
hugs & blessings!

Christine said...

Adorable card! Is that how much stamps are now? It's so hard to keep track!!!

Have a great time at your hubby's bday party!

xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love this Georgia! Fabulous take on the digi postage technique. I love Laurie's scarecrow image and it works so well as a stamp. (I may have to CASE this!) And many thanks for the mention!

Please extend my wishes for a Happy Birthday and a great year ahead to your hubby!

I am going to miss you like crazy. It was so much fun working with you. But this isn't goodbye, because I sure will be stalking your blog. Take care and big hugs!!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Georgia, this is just adorable! I love those punched leaves. Your coloring is just the tops! Great job super cute!!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...