Thursday, August 12, 2010

Vee's Sketch Pad Challenge


I haven't done Vee's sketches for a while! I have been so busy and never seemed to find the time. A poor excuse I know; but when you are on design teams you kind of get "blinders" on to what is happening everywhere else on the internet! Anyway...back to my card! I really don't know where I received this darling image so if anyone knows will you please let me know so I can give "props" to whoever created it?! I took one look at this cutie and knew she had to be a redhead! lol! I have a niece who is a redhead and boy she is everywhere and into everything constantly! Perpetual motion! My image was colored with Copics. The DP is from We are the Memory Keepers. The flowers are: bottom layer~silk, top layer:~ Prima. The ribbon is from Michael's. The rhinestones and brads are also from Michael's.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Adorable!!! She looks so cute as a redhead. She is a Tiddly Inks image!!! They have a blog and give away lots of images on papercraft planet.

xx

Vee said...

Hi Georgia, glad you enjoyed the sketch. Your card is fab I love this cute image and the bling..
xx Vee

CarlaKH said...

So cute!

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card using Vee's sketch. I love the sparkle. Elaine

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...